Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Scaring is Fun

Pulling a scary prank on your friends is awesome right. Well I got my friends good last Saturday with a device called the "Evil Tron". What it does is make five scary noises and they are good noises. So what I did is tell them when it was dark that I heard strange noises coming from upstairs. So we went upstairs and listened. I scared them so bad and they believed it to. In the end they figured it out so I got caught, but it was worth it. Tell me have you ever scared someone and how did you do it? COMMENT

1 comment:

  1. One time I went to Nashville to have dinner and see a play with a friend. I didn't tell my family because my children don't live with me and my husband was out of town. My daughter decided she needed me and when she couldn't find me she freaked. Fortunately a another friend knew a little about my plans and helped her out.

    ReplyDelete